Indian River Magazine

  • tjmarkle2005
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 24, 2013
      The October edition of this Ft. Pierce, Florida magazine will feature a piece on Don Blanding with my interview in it. Go on line in October and view this magazine, it's quite nice. tj
    • tjmarkle2005
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2013
        You can google the this magazine, go on-line and read it. Go to Page 37 to read the Blanding article. I hope this unlocks further information on how this crazy marriage took place. tj
      • Jackie Collins
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2013
          Great article, Tom.

          Here's the link  (the article starts on page 34)
          http://www.indianrivermag.com/LIVE/images/emag/OCT13OnlineEditionweb/index.html#/36/

          Aloha, Jackie

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 3, 2013

            TJ,

            Great job!  You covered a lot of ground.  Hope folks there start looking around their homes and find more information for you.

            Bev.

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 3, 2013
              Tom...that is a really nice piece. It taught me a thing or two about
              Don, who I mostly view as a poet. Glad this appeared somewhere.