RE: [aloha-donblanding] Ft Pierce, Florida

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2013

      Good luck.  Good place to visit.

      Bev.

      From: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com [mailto: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of tjmarkle2005
      Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 2:49 PM
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Ft Pierce, Florida

      I have been consulting with a writer for the Indian River Magazine for the last week. The magazine is local to Ft. Pierce , Florida , which is where DB married and lived with Dorothy Putnam (1940) after he escaped from Carmel . The writer new little about DB and so we consulted for the last week and I got her up to speed on who he was, etc. We'll see what she ends up writing but I will get credit for anything of mine that she uses. I like it as it will give me a good 'in' within Ft. Pierce and area I haven't really researched yet. I know Keith has done this already but I'm slow. I'm hoping to get more intimate with this community once the article goes out. The writer seems well connected and knew about Dorothy and one of DB's cohorts, Beanie Backus. We'll see where it leads me. tj