Re: [aloha-donblanding] Blanding fish paintings/drawings

  • Karen Cotter
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2013
      Hi tj! All's I know is, when I was a little kid in the late 1930's and early 1940's, EVERY fish that decorated my small dishes, my drinking glass, my plate, the night light beside my bed and one of the pictures on my wall, displayed bubbles arising from it's slightly mouth - tiny ones at first and the bubbles grew in size as they rose upward. Maybe all fish in Blanding's day and mine had in-die-ges-tion as that old ad intoned!!??

      Karen Cotter

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2013
        I am certain it was on of those trendy things that happen in all art,
        including commercial illustrations.