Re: [aloha-donblanding] Huntington Library

  • Karen Cotter
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 2 8:34 PM
      That would be a real treasure if you could find it. Of course there is a small niche for Blanding fans (most of them elderly I notice, including me) but if you find it before we all die of old age or Alzheimer's, I'm sure (I speak for myself alone) I would be happy to pay you for a copy ... Cheerio! Karen Cotter

      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 2 10:01 PM
        I would like a copy also to see if Armine vT-Ball is in it.

        "She was on Tour with him" Who do you mean.Elisa London Sheppard?

        Bev.

        _____

        That would be a real treasure if you could find it. Of course there is a
        small niche for Blanding fans (most of them elderly I notice, including me)
        but if you find it before we all die of old age or Alzheimer's, I'm sure (I
        speak for myself alone) I would be happy to pay you for a copy ... Cheerio!
        Karen Cotter

        <mailto:aloha-donblanding%40yahoogroups.com> "
        <aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
        <mailto:aloha-donblanding%40yahoogroups.com> >
        >Subject: Re: [aloha-donblanding] Huntington Library
        >
        >i was looking for it last night. I had at my shop when i closed it down and
        brought it back home and put in the garage. I think the scrap book belong to
        his wife. She was on tour with him and kept clipping of newspaper events,
        and she also wrote a few poems in it. Along with the art for a cover of a
        book she was putting together.

        >________________________________
        > From: THOMAS MARKLE <tjmarkle@...
        <mailto:tjmarkle%40sbcglobal.net> >

        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 5 9:47 PM
          Did you find it yet????   Just curious...tj

          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 9 11:42 AM
            Hi Ken:  Any luck finding this gem??  tj

            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 20 8:27 AM
              I'm curious about this. Have you located it yet?  tj