Re: [aloha-donblanding] Huntington Library

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 2, 2013
      Did you find the scrapbook?  I'm quite curious about it.  tj

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 2, 2013
        i was looking for it last night. I had at my shop when i closed it down and brought it back home and put in the garage. I think the scrap book belong to his wife. She was on tour with him and kept clipping of newspaper events, and she also wrote a few poems in it.  Along with the art for a cover of a book she was putting together.

        ________________________________
[...]

      • Karen Cotter
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 2, 2013
          That would be a real treasure if you could find it. Of course there is a small niche for Blanding fans (most of them elderly I notice, including me) but if you find it before we all die of old age or Alzheimer's, I'm sure (I speak for myself alone) I would be happy to pay you for a copy ... Cheerio! Karen Cotter

          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 2, 2013
            I would like a copy also to see if Armine vT-Ball is in it.

            "She was on Tour with him" Who do you mean.Elisa London Sheppard?

            Bev.

            _____

            That would be a real treasure if you could find it. Of course there is a
            small niche for Blanding fans (most of them elderly I notice, including me)
            but if you find it before we all die of old age or Alzheimer's, I'm sure (I
            speak for myself alone) I would be happy to pay you for a copy ... Cheerio!
            Karen Cotter

            <mailto:aloha-donblanding%40yahoogroups.com> "
            <aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
            <mailto:aloha-donblanding%40yahoogroups.com> >
            >Subject: Re: [aloha-donblanding] Huntington Library
            >
            >i was looking for it last night. I had at my shop when i closed it down and
            brought it back home and put in the garage. I think the scrap book belong to
            his wife. She was on tour with him and kept clipping of newspaper events,
            and she also wrote a few poems in it. Along with the art for a cover of a
            book she was putting together.

            >________________________________
            > From: THOMAS MARKLE <tjmarkle@...
            <mailto:tjmarkle%40sbcglobal.net> >

            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 5, 2013
              Did you find it yet????   Just curious...tj

              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 9, 2013
                Hi Ken:  Any luck finding this gem??  tj

                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 20, 2013
                  I'm curious about this. Have you located it yet?  tj