RE: [aloha-donblanding] Huntington Library

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 1, 2013
      Also the Huntington Library, Jack London Collection might be interested.

      Bev.

      _____

      From: Ken Lee <fishing4fun70@... <mailto:fishing4fun70%40yahoo.com> >
      To: "aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      From: Bev Leinbach <bevbach@... <mailto:bevbach%40pacbell.net> >
      To: "aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      From: THOMAS MARKLE <tjmarkle@...
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 1, 2013
        Armine had a long history with the London's after their first visit to the
        Ranch in 1907.

        She visited the Ranch often and knew Elisa Sheppard quite well.

        Bev.

        _____

        From: Bev Leinbach <bevbach@... <mailto:bevbach%40pacbell.net> >
        To: "aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 2, 2013
          Did you find the scrapbook?  I'm quite curious about it.  tj

          ________________________________
[...]

        • Ken Lee
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 2, 2013
            i was looking for it last night. I had at my shop when i closed it down and brought it back home and put in the garage. I think the scrap book belong to his wife. She was on tour with him and kept clipping of newspaper events, and she also wrote a few poems in it.  Along with the art for a cover of a book she was putting together.

            ________________________________
[...]

          • Karen Cotter
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 2, 2013
              That would be a real treasure if you could find it. Of course there is a small niche for Blanding fans (most of them elderly I notice, including me) but if you find it before we all die of old age or Alzheimer's, I'm sure (I speak for myself alone) I would be happy to pay you for a copy ... Cheerio! Karen Cotter

              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 2, 2013
                I would like a copy also to see if Armine vT-Ball is in it.

                "She was on Tour with him" Who do you mean.Elisa London Sheppard?

                Bev.

                _____

                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 5, 2013
                  Did you find it yet????   Just curious...tj

                  Message 8 of 16 , Aug 9, 2013
                    Hi Ken:  Any luck finding this gem??  tj

                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 20, 2013
                      I'm curious about this. Have you located it yet?  tj