Ebay color fish painting

  • tjmarkle2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2013
      If you haven't seen it, check out the Blanding Ebay site and look for the painting for sale for $3000. It's a really pretty blue colored Angel fish (that's what I call it). I've emailed with the seller. He bought it off of a person downsizing their home and had no other info. The seller sent me an image of it that I was able to copy and print with a little photo shop work on it. It's quite unique and Blanding like. tj