Hawaii stuff

  • tjmarkle2005
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2013
      The search for Aunty Pinau is dormant at this point. That's too bad but I'll keep plugging along with it now and then.

      For Cadia: I own two advertising pamphlets of Chin Chong I bought on line. The oldest shows an address of 1182 Nuuanu (Opposite the old Liberty Theatre). It has an art piece front showing the Ching Chong piece from Blanding's Paradise Loot.

      The second pamphlet has a photo of Chin Chong on the front. The address is shown as; 1317 River Street. I'm not sure how to date these pamphlets but assume the one with Blanding's art is the oldest one.

      tj
    • mauibandb@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2013
          To my knowledge Eddie did not contact me. tj