Re: [aloha-donblanding] Aunty Pinau article

    Message 1 of 30 , Mar 16, 2013
      I'm not sure what is kosher in the newspaper business. My thought was to try to
      have my article published in other newspapers but I suspect the Star-Advertiser
      might object. I'm not sure how other newspapers might pick up the story and run
      it. I'll check it out. Rewards? No, I'm a retired poor man. ha....tj