Re: [aloha-donblanding] Aunty Pinau article

  • Allen Dayton
    Message 1 of 30 , Mar 16 9:16 AM
      Tom! The Star-Advertiser is sold on the four big islands. I don't know about the other islands but on Maui, the Star-Advertiser would compete with the Maui newspaper and I suspect that more Maui natives read it instead of the Honolulu newspaper as it carries more local news. The Maui newspaper was distributed free to each room in our condo hotel, the Kaanapali Shores.

      Two other suggestions: check with one of the local Maui radio stations and see if they have an appropriate call-in broadcast and if they do, call in.

      Distribute fliers around the small villages in Maui and offer a small reward for information.

      Good Luck!

      Allen Dayton
      Sent from my iPad

      Message 2 of 30 , Mar 16 10:13 AM
        I'm not sure what is kosher in the newspaper business. My thought was to try to
        have my article published in other newspapers but I suspect the Star-Advertiser
        might object. I'm not sure how other newspapers might pick up the story and run
        it. I'll check it out. Rewards? No, I'm a retired poor man. ha....tj