Re: [aloha-donblanding] Fwd: Scanned from the Back Office Printer at KBH_001 ...

  • mauibandb@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 10:14 PM
      what a score god must be on your side. Twice run in the Advertiser double
      luck

      aloha
      Maui Tom

      In a message dated 3/6/2013 8:50:42 P.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
      adayton@... writes:

      The rest of the article was not in yesterday's newspaper. However, the
      Star advertiser ran the whole article in today's newspaper. The did not rerun
      the pictures.
      Al

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 6, 2013, at 19:58, mauibandb@... wrote:

      > Here is a scan of the article. Quite a good job TJ front page of
      Features