Chin Chong

  • tjmarkle2005
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2013
      My Aunty Pinau article hasn't stirred up her hornets nest yet - BUT - I had a phone call this morning from a chinese lady in Honolulu that has knowledge of the Chinese poems by Blanding in his 1923 book, Leaves from a Grass House. Her grandfather was mentioned in one of the poems. We had a long talk and she will assist me in uncovering information about those 4 poems and research the Chinese candle maker, Chin Chong, whom I believe was good friends with Blanding. You just never know what part of the chain link you'll be investigating.
    • Keith Emmons
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2013
        Great work TJ! …keep it up!