[aloha-donblanding] Desoto Brown

  • DONWEN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2000
      From: DONWEN@...
      Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 21:43:32 EST
      Subject: Desoto Brown
      To: aloha-donblanding@egroups.com
      [[I've tried two times in the past couple days to send this, both times
      message came back with "fatal error"]]

      Well, I don't read the DB Digest for a day, and I'm a year behind in the
      conversations! I just wanted to jump in and say, I know Desoto Brown too!!
      He and I were both "members" of the "South Seas Cinema Society" in Hawaii a
      couple years ago. I believe he probably arranged the showing of "Hawaii
      Calls" that I attended at the Bishop Museum where, as Keith and Tom say, he
      is in charge of the Archives. He is a wealth of knowledge.
      I did venture onto eBay the other day with so much talk about it. What
      a place! I haven't placed any bids, but it is certainly tempting.
      Well, that's about all I know. Aloha, Donna Wendt in Fayetteville
      NC

      In a message dated 02/23/2000 3:38:25 PM Eastern Standard Time, Sunny writes:
      << The only thing I found written about Don Blanding (and others) was the
      following. U of Minnesota has this journal, so I would have access to
      this if anybody might think it of use. Anybody know Desoto Brown? >>