Re: [aloha-donblanding] Article

  • Allen Dayton
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
      TJ! I assume you have seen this?

      http://www.surfnhula.com/Vintage_Surfboards_Hawaiiana/HOWARD-HITCHCOCK-PAINTING-AUNTY-PINAU.htm

      Allen Dayton
      Sent from my iPad

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
        Yes. I photoshopped it for my article. It was the only known image of her that
        I had. Thanks..tj

        ________________________________
        > I will assume that it did not run as projected. Hmmmmmm. I'll email with the
        > editor Monday. Too bad. My hopes were built up and I certainly want to finish
        > the saga with Aunty Pinau. tj

      • tjmarkle2005
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 7, 2013
          Would one of my friends in Hawaii send me a copy of the actual newspaper article. I'd appreciate it.

          Tom Markle
          14148 Norwich Circle
          Magalia, CA. 95954

          Mahalo....tj