Re: [aloha-donblanding] Article

  • Allen Dayton
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
      TJ

      I just went through the print version and could NOT find it. I may have missed it or it may not have run.
      Al

      Sent from my iPhone

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
        I will assume that it did not run as projected. Hmmmmmm. I'll email with the
        editor Monday. Too bad. My hopes were built up and I certainly want to finish
        the saga with Aunty Pinau. tj

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
          TJ! I assume you have seen this?

          http://www.surfnhula.com/Vintage_Surfboards_Hawaiiana/HOWARD-HITCHCOCK-PAINTING-AUNTY-PINAU.htm

          Allen Dayton
          Sent from my iPad

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
            Yes. I photoshopped it for my article. It was the only known image of her that
            I had. Thanks..tj

            ________________________________
            > I will assume that it did not run as projected. Hmmmmmm. I'll email with the
            > editor Monday. Too bad. My hopes were built up and I certainly want to finish
            > the saga with Aunty Pinau. tj

          • tjmarkle2005
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 7, 2013
              Would one of my friends in Hawaii send me a copy of the actual newspaper article. I'd appreciate it.

              Tom Markle
              14148 Norwich Circle
              Magalia, CA. 95954

              Mahalo....tj