Article

  • tjmarkle2005
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
      Is Hawaii awake yet? Check the newspaper for the article on Aunty Pinau. I'm on line but can't find it. Did it run? tj
    • Allen Dayton
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
        TJ

        I just went through the print version and could NOT find it. I may have missed it or it may not have run.
        Al

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
          I will assume that it did not run as projected. Hmmmmmm. I'll email with the
          editor Monday. Too bad. My hopes were built up and I certainly want to finish
          the saga with Aunty Pinau. tj

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
            TJ! I assume you have seen this?

            http://www.surfnhula.com/Vintage_Surfboards_Hawaiiana/HOWARD-HITCHCOCK-PAINTING-AUNTY-PINAU.htm

            Allen Dayton
            Sent from my iPad

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
              Yes. I photoshopped it for my article. It was the only known image of her that
              I had. Thanks..tj

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 7, 2013
                Would one of my friends in Hawaii send me a copy of the actual newspaper article. I'd appreciate it.

                Tom Markle
                14148 Norwich Circle
                Magalia, CA. 95954

                Mahalo....tj