Re: [aloha-donblanding] Auntie Pinau

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 21, 2013
      Maui Tom: First things first. I'm working on the article now. I want to send
      it to the Star-Advertiser next week and see what reception it receives from them
      and then the readers. Once published I believe we can get permission to use the
      article in other newspapers as you suggest and point out. We can work the
      system once I have some credibility. I like your idea and will need your help
      getting it into smaller local venues once I get it published. We can use the
      Wailuku Inn name as you already have credibility on Maui. When I know the
      publish date in the Star-Bulletin I'll email it to our group. This is a good
      opportunity and I don't want to blow it by doing to much too soon. Mahalo for
      the support. tj

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 21, 2013
        no that is fine. Whenever your ready let me know.

        aloha
        Tom