Jack Lord - Blanding

  • tjmarkle2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2012
      Several years ago I purchased some very rough originals of Jack Lords hand written copies of a Blanding poem written on butcher paper. I wasn't sure of the connections but bought it anyway. I ran across a little blurb today that said Jack Lord always recited a poem by Blanding before each new season of Hawaii Five 0. So, what I bought might be from the show itself. Kind of a interesting tid bit of information. tj