[aloha-donblanding] Re: A Blanding reference online....interesting....

  • Keith Emmons
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2000
      Bev,
      She never really got back in touch with me a second time. The first
      time we communicated she said she couldn't really find anything
      regarding DB. She is a full-time student, and may not have much time.
      Her father said most of the DB correspondence burned up in a school bus
      fire, including some original artwork.