Aunty Pinau

  • tjmarkle2005
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 8, 2012
      This is for Maui Tom:

      Did you read Keith's info on Aunty Pinau and Bandleader, Harry Owens? It talks about her being a caretaker of Aikane the Kahuna, the venerable last of the priests of Polynesia. I'm not well versed in Hawaiian history and I'm not sure what to do with that info. Maybe you can pass it on to your Hawaiian friends and see what they can find from it? Mahalo...tj
    • mauibandb@...
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 2, 2013
        yahoo

        In a message dated 2/2/2013 7:34:55 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
        tjmarkle@... writes:

        The Star-Advertiser has all my material to create their story. I would
        hope by sometime next week I'll know when it will run. It's looking good so
        far. tj