Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Aunty Pinau

    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 7, 2012
      Thanks Keith. We have the 1935 date from your previous emails and research.
      We'll see what happens in the next couple of weeks with our help from the Univ.
      of Hawaii Librarians. Hopefully they can come up with something. tj

      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 2, 2013
        yahoo

        In a message dated 2/2/2013 7:34:55 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
        tjmarkle@... writes:

        The Star-Advertiser has all my material to create their story. I would
        hope by sometime next week I'll know when it will run. It's looking good so
        far. tj