Re: Aunty Pinau

    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 7, 2012
      If it helps to narrow down Aunty Pinau's obituary...I have in my notes that she died in June of 1935.

      I don't have a day though.

      Keith

    • mauibandb@...
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 2, 2013
        yahoo

        In a message dated 2/2/2013 7:34:55 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
        tjmarkle@... writes:

        The Star-Advertiser has all my material to create their story. I would
        hope by sometime next week I'll know when it will run. It's looking good so
        far. tj