Re: [aloha-donblanding] Aunty Pinau

    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 6, 2012
      Yes, the librarian has that name but not the way you just broke it up and
      spelled it. You'll have to educate me, the mainland guy, on royalty and what
      that name means to you. I can email more into the the librarian as you feed it
      to me. Lets keep this going. Every little piece leads to something new or
      hidden. Mahalo.....tj

      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 2, 2013
        yahoo

        In a message dated 2/2/2013 7:34:55 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
        tjmarkle@... writes:

        The Star-Advertiser has all my material to create their story. I would
        hope by sometime next week I'll know when it will run. It's looking good so
        far. tj