Re: [aloha-donblanding] Aunty Pinau

  • mauibandb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 6, 2012
      Wow I wish I had her name when I was trying to research her. Kalau o
      kalani now that name speaks to Royalty I think. Did you ask the Librarian of
      that name? Pinau kalauokalani ?

      In a message dated 10/4/2012 4:42:32 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
      jackiecollins@... writes:

      I think the correct spelling is: *Pinau Kalauokalani*

      Aloha, Jackie Collins Buck, Honolulu

      <http://www.riverwoodsbooks.com/?page=shop/flypage&product_id=5183&CLSN_2551
      > =1262537532255144556941297da88ca8>
      > &product_id=5183&CLSN_2551=1262537532255144556941297da88ca8
      >
      > Aunty Pinau was written for Aunty Pinau. The Little Girl Across the
      Street

    • mauibandb@...
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 2, 2013
        yahoo

        In a message dated 2/2/2013 7:34:55 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
        tjmarkle@... writes:

        The Star-Advertiser has all my material to create their story. I would
        hope by sometime next week I'll know when it will run. It's looking good so
        far. tj