Aunty Pinau

  • tjmarkle2005
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 5, 2012
      The Librarian from the Univ. of Hawaii says she's having difficulty finding Aunty Pinau but thinks she has an possible death date of 1935. She will be checking microfiche tomorrow to see if she can find an obit. or anything else about her. Strange to me that she seemed so popular and then disappeared. Kind of like DB......tj
    • mauibandb@...
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 2, 2013
        yahoo

        In a message dated 2/2/2013 7:34:55 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
        tjmarkle@... writes:

        The Star-Advertiser has all my material to create their story. I would
        hope by sometime next week I'll know when it will run. It's looking good so
        far. tj