Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Aunty Pinau

    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 3, 2012
      I'm waiting on a reply from the Librarian at the Univ. of Hawaii that I chatted
      with last night. Lets see what they come up with. I've been into the Hitchcock
      website but didn't email with anyone about Aunty Pinau. I have a very bad
      internet photo of the painting. Maybe someone like Keith could photoshop it and
      bring up the clarity. I have many emails out right now seeking info. If we
      come up dry again, then I think maybe we could write an article to be placed
      into newspapers on Maui and Oahu seeking relatives and information about her.
      I'll give it another week though. I'd sure like to close the book on her
      bio.....tj

      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 2, 2013
        yahoo

        In a message dated 2/2/2013 7:34:55 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
        tjmarkle@... writes:

        The Star-Advertiser has all my material to create their story. I would
        hope by sometime next week I'll know when it will run. It's looking good so
        far. tj