RE: [aloha-donblanding] Aunty Pinau

    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 3, 2012
      Aunty Pinau Kalakalani:

      Nothing in the Maui News paper Index that I have.

      Nothing in what the Library of congress has so far in newspapers
      on line.

      Will ask the locals that I know.

      Tom, do you have a copy of her painting that we can show around?

      Bev.

      _____

      From: Linda Allred <linall9@... <mailto:linall9%40yahoo.com> >
      To: "aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      From: THOMAS MARKLE <tjmarkle@...
      From: "mauibandb@... <mailto:mauibandb%40aol.com> " <mauibandb@...
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 2, 2013
        yahoo

        In a message dated 2/2/2013 7:34:55 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
        tjmarkle@... writes:

        The Star-Advertiser has all my material to create their story. I would
        hope by sometime next week I'll know when it will run. It's looking good so
        far. tj