Re: [aloha-donblanding] Aunty Pinau

  • mauibandb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 2, 2012
      I tried in vain many years ago to have a friend with roots to Kaupo Hana
      research her to no avail. Pinau probably is not her name it is a nick name
      I think. Do you have a reference to her last name anywhere? That would be
      helpful.
      I am not sure if she lived in Hana or Honolulu? I think she may have been
      from Hana?

      aloha
      Maui Tom

      In a message dated 10/2/2012 6:12:21 P.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
      tjmarkle@... writes:

      I have emails out to most every Hawaiian museum and the Univ. of Hawaii
      seeking any/all info on Aunty Pinau. I'd like to capture her bio. somehow or
      at least find an obit on her. We'l see what happens. tj

    • mauibandb@...
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 2, 2013
        yahoo

        In a message dated 2/2/2013 7:34:55 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
        tjmarkle@... writes:

        The Star-Advertiser has all my material to create their story. I would
        hope by sometime next week I'll know when it will run. It's looking good so
        far. tj