Aunty Pinau

  • tjmarkle2005
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 2, 2012
      I have emails out to most every Hawaiian museum and the Univ. of Hawaii seeking any/all info on Aunty Pinau. I'd like to capture her bio. somehow or at least find an obit on her. We'l see what happens. tj
    • mauibandb@...
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 2, 2013
        yahoo

        In a message dated 2/2/2013 7:34:55 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
        tjmarkle@... writes:

        The Star-Advertiser has all my material to create their story. I would
        hope by sometime next week I'll know when it will run. It's looking good so
        far. tj