James C. Blanding

  • tjmarkle2005
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2012
      OK, I have no new information about James C. Blanding, Livingston, Gardner, Yellowstone MT., so I'm giving up this search. I've gone through all the available history books, Park Rangers, etc., and came up empty handed again. Too bad. I've left my calling card everywhere and will hope for a lucky call in the future. Off to Las Vegas now. tj