James C. Blanding

  • tjmarkle2005
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30 9:35 AM
      I'm back at it in Livingston MT., researching DB's uncle the Yellowstone road builder. I fell flat on my face in my last attempt to get info which was about 4 years ago. But, you never know what might happen. I'm off to the Livingston Museum this morning to see if they have any photo's from 1910-12 which would be the period that DB might have worked with his uncle. I'd just like to drum up a photo of DB slinging a pick ax or wielding a shovel. I've got emails and phone calls out everywhere around here. DB would come to Livingston via railroad and then take a wagon or horseback to Gardner, the entrance to Yellowstone. tj
    • tjmarkle2005
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2012
        OK, I have no new information about James C. Blanding, Livingston, Gardner, Yellowstone MT., so I'm giving up this search. I've gone through all the available history books, Park Rangers, etc., and came up empty handed again. Too bad. I've left my calling card everywhere and will hope for a lucky call in the future. Off to Las Vegas now. tj