More...

  • tjmarkle2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2012
      I forgot to add that Paradise Loot, his second book, contains reference to the Vagabond's House poem of 1923 (page 38}. It is in this response that Don uses the words, House of Dreams, which is the partial name of the poem I recently purchased.

      I forgot that I also have a 2nd edition of Leaves from a Grass House, and the word SCRAWLED instead of Scratched is used. It appears that the only edition that used the word SCRATCHED was the 6th edition. Not so significant but always interesting when researching the development.