Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Origins of Vagabond's House Poem

    Thanks Cadia. I do have other information. I ll sketch it out, as it differs a bit from what you say about the origins of Vagabond s House. It s still up
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 4, 2012
      Thanks Cadia. I do have other information. I'll sketch it out, as it differs a
      bit from what you say about the origins of Vagabond's House. It's still up for
      some interpretation. The future editions of Leaves of Grass changed. I don't
      how many editions there were of Leaves from a Grass House but I do have #6,8&9.
      I'm quite interested in the early Star Bulletin columns, especially the one
      about Putnam . I'll sketch out my version and post it tomorrow. tj