Cadia

  • tjmarkle2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2012
      Are you there? Let's talk about your research of the Star Bulletin and whether or not the poem Vagabond's House appeared in part or fully in the Star Bulletin prior to appearing in Leaves from a Grass House. I'm piecing together what I now know about the development of the poem which led to the development and publishing of his 1928 book. tj