Hawaiian butter covet

  • K
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012
      Hi all'
      I have been a member of the group for many years
      But I don't get a chance very often to write . I just wanted to say Hello
      And thanks for being here. I have a question to ask, I have a butter cover
      In the Hawaii pattern, the bottom tray broke oh god I am not sure, when
      exactly like 15 to 20 years backk
      II was wondering if anyone would be interested in just the buttter
      Cover? It was from my grandma's dishes. I do a appreciate any help
      You can give me on this.

      Thnx
      Kathy
    • tjmarkle2005
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012
        You should list it on the Blanding Ebay website. tj