Re: [aloha-donblanding] Happy May day

  • mauibandb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2012
      and the artist last name is Kinkade!

      In a message dated 6/7/2012 7:28:21 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
      MauiBandB@... writes:

      Aloha All

      Further to May Day I found the 2012 Lahaina Town Action Committee Poster a
      painting of lei makers on May Day is Lei Day in Hawaii (thanks to Don
      Blanding). You can purchase it if you like by folling the directions on the
      website. _http://www.visitlahaina.com/gallery.html_
      (http://www.visitlahaina.com/gallery.html)

      Maui Tom

      In a message dated 5/1/2012 2:23:12 P.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
      tjmarkle@... writes:

      Aloha my friend. May Day is Lei Day and may it be a good one. tj