Re: [aloha-donblanding] Happy May day

    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2012
      Aloha my friend. May Day is Lei Day and may it be a good one. tj

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2012
        Aloha All

        Further to May Day I found the 2012 Lahaina Town Action Committee Poster a
        painting of lei makers on May Day is Lei Day in Hawaii (thanks to Don
        Blanding). You can purchase it if you like by folling the directions on the
        website. _http://www.visitlahaina.com/gallery.html_
        (http://www.visitlahaina.com/gallery.html)

        Maui Tom