Kincade

  • MICHAEL BROOKMAN
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2012
      I met Thomas Kincade twice here in Morgan Hill, CA where he had his business headquartered. I wish I'd known that he fancied DB! Kincade was surprisingly down to earth and very spiritual. There was a quality to his speech and thought that was poetic and actually reminded me of some of DB's poems. I know that he'll be missed for more than his art. michael brookman

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2012
        I too wish we had known you met him or were around him. I emailed him a number
        of times trying get a response. It was DB's spiritual side that KinKade was
        attracted too according to his website. tj