Don Blanding books and LORE yearbook

  • tippyloo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2012
      My stepmom just recently passed away, and I found several Don Blanding books, I know my Dad and her were a big fan of his. They lived in Hawaii for many years. I also found his LORE 1912 Yearbook ( its in great condition! ) Ive become very intrigued by this man and his work. I was wondering if anyone could tell me more about this Yearbook. I was told by my dad at one time that there was only a few left in the world.

      Im not sure yet if I want to sell it yet, just wanted more info..

      Thanks,
      Tiffany