Two Don Blanding books

  • izabellum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2012
      Hi, I have two old signed copies of Dan Blanding's poetry that need a good home: Paradise Loot (2nd ed.) and Leaves from a Grass House (6th ed. in a grass paper cover.) They are not in great condition, but very readable. Paper from those days doesn't hold up well, any way. I am moving and downsizing drastically, giving up cherished old books and things. Anyone want to make an offer for these? I'll pay postage. Thanks, Carol B.