RE: [aloha-donblanding] Show

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2011
      Would no that be a great idea.

      Bev.

      _____

      From: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of tjmarkle2005
      Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2011 8:53 AM
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Show

      Just FYI; I had the honor of hosting and lecturing 50 people yesterday. The
      first presentation was a historical review of the First Murphy House where
      my show was hosted. Then it was turned over to me. It turns out that the
      person I worked with was the Mayor of Carmel who also attended the show with
      her husband. I asked her to consider a future honor to Don Blanding such as
      an annual event celebrating his birthday or May Day, etc. We'll see what
      happens if anything. tj