RE: [aloha-donblanding] Show

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2011
      You did a great job last time and I bet they will keep you going just as
      long this time.

      Bev.

      _____

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2011
        Just FYI; I had the honor of hosting and lecturing 50 people yesterday. The first presentation was a historical review of the First Murphy House where my show was hosted. Then it was turned over to me. It turns out that the person I worked with was the Mayor of Carmel who also attended the show with her husband. I asked her to consider a future honor to Don Blanding such as an annual event celebrating his birthday or May Day, etc. We'll see what happens if anything. tj
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 9, 2011
          Would no that be a great idea.

          Bev.

          _____