Show

  • tjmarkle2005
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2011
      My display is set up. We have a tour group of 50 coming through the First Murphy House tomorrow at 2pm. They probably don't know who Don was but will by the time they leave. Then the reception at 5pm, lecture at 5:30 - 6pm. They are limiting me to 30 minutes. Last time I rambled on for 60 minutes with all the questions that were asked. Should be fun. tj
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2011
        You did a great job last time and I bet they will keep you going just as
        long this time.

        Bev.

        _____

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 8, 2011
          Just FYI; I had the honor of hosting and lecturing 50 people yesterday. The first presentation was a historical review of the First Murphy House where my show was hosted. Then it was turned over to me. It turns out that the person I worked with was the Mayor of Carmel who also attended the show with her husband. I asked her to consider a future honor to Don Blanding such as an annual event celebrating his birthday or May Day, etc. We'll see what happens if anything. tj
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 9, 2011
            Would no that be a great idea.

            Bev.

            _____