Re: [aloha-donblanding] Carmel 2011 lecture, reception, Oct 7th, 5-7pm

  • Karen Cotter
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 5, 2011
      hi, tj~ Well a least you have me! ha ha ha Yes, I checked the weather as I was in New Hampshire last week and caught a terrible cold. I'm 85% over it but I sure wasn't happy with the rain...it rained here hard all day so I checked the weather there and the next 3 days are sunny and in the mid 60's. I shall dress warmly and enjoy! Don't be noivous, you are going to have a great time. Karen C