Da show

  • tjmarkle2005
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29 5:23 PM
      The invitations are out and the Carmel Heritage Society says there is a lot of interest and phone calls coming in. The Blanding mobile is 75% packed and ready to roll next Wednesday. I set up on Thursday and the big opening and reception is Friday from 5-7pm. I'll also be there all day Saturday from 10am-5ish. I pack it up on Sunday and head out of Carmel. I'm hoping for some new contacts surfacing but those are pretty remote now due to age. Let's see Don would be 117 years old this November, so I calculate.
    • Keith
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29 5:57 PM
        Good luck...and have fun Tom!

        You're our diplomat in all matters Blanding.

        Keith