Carmel 2011 lecture, reception, Oct 7th, 5-7pm

  • tjmarkle2005
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 15, 2011
      CHS reminded me that it will be dark or darker for my opening reception and lecture at the First Murphy House. They say they can hold up to 100 inside but I've been there and it would be quite tight for everyone. I'll do what I can do as I can't control it. Actually, I hope I have that many. tj
    • tjmarkle2005
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2011
        The Blandingmobile is packed and ready to roll tomorrow morning. I'll set up on Thursday and nervously await the throngs of people for the Friday reception. Hopefully I have more than 8 people (family and friends).
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 4, 2011
          Mahalo for keeping the DB alive!

          Bev.

          _____

          The Blandingmobile is packed and ready to roll tomorrow morning. I'll set up
          on Thursday and nervously await the throngs of people for the Friday
          reception. Hopefully I have more than 8 people (family and friends).

        • MICHAELB
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 4, 2011
            So wish I could be there! I had my work schedule changed this week. Ugh. Now working Thu-Sat and won't be able to make it. Drats! I'm just about 60 miles away, too. Hope you have a great time! michael

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 5, 2011
              The BlandingMobile has landed. Tomorrow I start set up at the First Murphy House at 10am. Weather is mixed clouds/sprinkles/sun but tomorrow it improves to the coastal 70's which is perfect! My spirits are mixed and cloudy with a bit of nervousness. I hope people still remember! tj
            • Karen Cotter
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 5, 2011
                hi, tj~ Well a least you have me! ha ha ha Yes, I checked the weather as I was in New Hampshire last week and caught a terrible cold. I'm 85% over it but I sure wasn't happy with the rain...it rained here hard all day so I checked the weather there and the next 3 days are sunny and in the mid 60's. I shall dress warmly and enjoy! Don't be noivous, you are going to have a great time. Karen C