Vernon Kilns sketches??????

  • tjmarkle2005
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2011
      It could be too early to tell but I might have come across what might be some early sketches of DB's artistic renderings for Vernon Kilns. I'm working with the person sort of second hand trying to dredge them up for me to see or talk about. It might not be true but still kind of exciting to think about. So far it is speculation but I'll know fairly soon what the truth is.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2011
        Oh, that will be a new adventure. Hope they are authentic renderings of
        DB's art.

        Where is the location of your lecture in Carmel? The Carmel Heritage House
        is not big enough

        or was not the last time we were there, to house 500 people.

        Bev.

        _____