Re: [aloha-donblanding] Carmel 2011 lecture, reception

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 30 2:19 PM
      The show is the weekend of October 7&8. The grand opening and lecture is on
      Friday Oct. 7th around 5pm. The actual time has not been decided but 5pm is
      close. I will be present at the First Murphy House on both days from 10am-5pm.
      I pack it up on Sunday and leave. When I confirm actual times I'll email the
      group again. tj

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2011
        I was notified by Carmel Heritage Society that 500 invitations will go out for my show. The grand opening is Friday, October 7th, from 5pm-7pm. If you come, don't show up early as the doors will not open until 5pm. At my last show there were only about 250 CHS members. They have grown! Other advertising is going out this month also. Should be fun!!! Hope I don't blank out as I lecture!
      • Karen Cotter
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2011
          DON'T WORRY, TJ.....HALF THE AUDIENCE WILL REMIND YOU FROM THEIR OWN RECOLLECTIONS! HA HA HA KAREN COTTER