[aloha-donblanding] Re: Carmel/Pine Cone Copies

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2000
      Bev, I don't know how well it will copy off...I'll try it and see. I could
      fax it to you if it copies well enough, or just mail it to you. I'll need
      your fax and/or address. There is a copy of the Talisman at the Carmel
      Library but it does not have the fireplace mantel in it. The Mantel was
      shown in other DB cards, that I think he used as his personal stationary.
      Anyway, I'll see how it copies off tomorrow....and yes, do SMOOZE with Kay.
      Most importantly if she can pinpoint the Vagabond house, that would help a
      lot. We need a photo of it. Lets all chip in our dimes and buy it and
      create a museum....ah ya, dream on.....