RE: [aloha-donblanding] Carmel 2011 lecture, reception

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 13, 2011
      Tom,

      Check this out about the vT Wall.

      http://www.navalaviationmuseum.org/getdoc/1b1a322a-6355-4594-88cf-8dd6fc37da
      7a/Von-Tempsky-Wall--Page-1.aspx

      Bev.

      _____

      From: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of tjmarkle2005
      Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2011 8:02 PM
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Carmel 2011 lecture, reception

      Carmel Heritage Society (CHS) has decided that the opening lecture and
      reception will be Friday, Oct 7th with time to be determined but most
      probably at 5pm. I'll get a more specific time later. On Saturday I'll open
      up CHS at 10am and be available until 5pm for those wishing more information
      or just late comers and tourists. I'm looking forward to it. tj

    • tjmarkle2005
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 27, 2011
        Our show/exhibit is coming up October 7&8, only 5 weeks away. I'm seeking publicity from the Carmel Pine Cone Newspaper and other sources. I'm choosing pieces from my collection to show off. It'll be fun...tj
      • SSchnei548@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 30, 2011
          tj - re show/exhibit - where and time of your presentation? Thanks for
          more info as I hope to be there. Carol

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 30, 2011
            The show is the weekend of October 7&8. The grand opening and lecture is on
            Friday Oct. 7th around 5pm. The actual time has not been decided but 5pm is
            close. I will be present at the First Murphy House on both days from 10am-5pm.
            I pack it up on Sunday and leave. When I confirm actual times I'll email the
            group again. tj

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 2, 2011
              I was notified by Carmel Heritage Society that 500 invitations will go out for my show. The grand opening is Friday, October 7th, from 5pm-7pm. If you come, don't show up early as the doors will not open until 5pm. At my last show there were only about 250 CHS members. They have grown! Other advertising is going out this month also. Should be fun!!! Hope I don't blank out as I lecture!
            • Karen Cotter
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 2, 2011
                DON'T WORRY, TJ.....HALF THE AUDIENCE WILL REMIND YOU FROM THEIR OWN RECOLLECTIONS! HA HA HA KAREN COTTER